Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

March 28, 2008
Happy Birthday to Daddy (Jesse)!! Jesse won't want me to say much about his birthday, he's just not as in to birthdays as I am! But, we did celebrate it, and he did say it was his best birthday so far! I started celebrating if for him, hehe, the day before his birthday (Thursday) by surprising him with his favorite Chinese food and his gifts. I got him some "how-to" books on finishing basements. Dreaming about and planning our unfinished basement is his FAVORITE thing to do! Needless to say, the books were a hit. Stevie got him his favorite chocolates and a picture of our family to put in his office. Lets just say Jesse has a plethora of family photos in his office! On his actual birthday, I made Jesse a big breakfast and told him I loved him 30 times! (he turned 30...and will probably hate that I posted that!!) On Saturday we had some friends over, as well as Jesse's parents and grilled out hamburgers. I made his favorite 7 layer dip, and BBQ wings, plus a Jello fluff. He even let us all sing to him over his favorite cake, strawberry jello cake. Happy Birthday sweetie! We love you!


Thanks to these two, I have a husband!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Jesse...we wish we could have been there to celebrate!