Friday, December 2, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

I totally caved.  Yep, I bought a fake Christmas tree this year.  As much as I hate to admit it, I love it!  Since Ben and Cammie and their fam will be leaving next week for AZ, Cammie didn’t want to put up their tree.  So, we invited them to help us!  I’m thinking a new tradition has been born!  Cammie rocks at putting lights on a tree (my least favorite part) and the kids hung the ornaments in no time!  But first, Jesse and Ben did a great job putting the tree together!  We ate powdered donuts and drank hot chocolate and listened to lots of Christmas music.  It was the perfect start to this Christmas season!

IMG_8949 The tree begins to take form!  IMG_8973 Dan and Briggs in the tree box…they are best buds!IMG_8978Me and my little man.
IMG_8981Hot chocolate time!
IMG_8985
Brothers
IMG_8990
Donut theif!
IMG_8991
Brothers…so cute!
IMG_8999
Cade loved the lights…
IMG_9004
and so did Dan!
IMG_9017
Time to decorate!
IMG_9019
We love decorating the tree!
IMG_9023
Dan needed a little help.
IMG_9028
Who can hang it the highest?!IMG_9034Steve loved decorating.  He was very careful not to put too many in the same spot.
IMG_9059
Merry Christmas from these Broadbents!
IMG_9063
And from these!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys are so cute! Merry Christmas!!! Love you all. xxoo