We set up a slip n slide in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard, and the kids went wild! They loved it! I'm not so sure the lawn loved it when they were done, but they sure had fun! The trampoline was a huge hit too! I made the kids try to jump and pose mid-air!

Daddy and Steve. Jesse was so happy to see all his neices and nephews, he turned into a kid himself!

A great shot of Jer coming down the slip n slide!

Here comes Ellie!

And Briggs!

MJ, Briggs, Ellie and Jer all at the end of the slide!

Steve loves to swing!

And here comes Chloe!

MJ striking a pose!

1-2-3 JUMP! I think I took 50 pictures trying to get everyone to jump at the same time!

Smile if you love Grandma's house!

Here's a good one! It was a little easier with less people on the tramp!
0 comments:
Post a Comment