Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I think today is the first day in a while that I feel like I can sit still for a little while!  Last week I was in charge of New Beginnings for YW, Pocket Full of Posies had an awesome feature, so we got TONS of orders (including a custom order which takes a ton of time to do), Cammie and I hosted a baby shower on Saturday and then we did a big birthday dinner for Cammie (girls night out) Saturday night, then we had to make 150 new pockets this week (for Pocket Full of Posies), and finish that custom order, then kids got sick and I was at the doctor yesterday…basically, today I can finally breathe!  I’ve decided today is a chill day for me and the kids, they are sick, and I am tired!  So I blog!  But on the business side of busy, Cammie and I are so excited about our little business and how it is growing!  Busy is good!  Now, on to some pictures…

Baby Shower: Fish Theme

IMG_5843The banner…I made the cute onesies for the gift.
IMG_5850  The diaper cake…love these!IMG_5848 The cupcakes…SO YUMMY!  Go HERE for recipe.

IMG_4474 The onesies I made, and LOVE.  Go HERE if you want a tutorial!IMG_4473 This is probably my favorite!  I made the pants too.

Happy Birthday Cammie!

IMG_5883 
10 hot mammas out for a night at Cheesecake Factory!  We only had to wait 2 hours to be seated!  These hot mammas turned tired before Cheesecake!  But, we still managed to eat some!  We are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends!  And we were missing a few too!  It was quite the fun girl’s night out for Cammie’s big 30!  Happy Birthday sis!

SPRING!

Somewhere in all the busy, Spring came!  Hopefully it’s here to stay!  So we managed to get out on the swing set and finally really use it!  I LOVE SPRING!IMG_4483 IMG_4490 IMG_4495 IMG_4497 IMG_4498 IMG_4503 
That about wraps it all up!  We love being busy, busy, busy!

0 comments: