Last Tuesday we celebrated Steve's first birthday. I cannot believe an entire year has already passed! He's growing so fast! The weekend before Steve's birthday, we went to the ward Trunk or Treat (pictures to come), which started the reminiscing. I went into labor with Steve after last years Trunk or Treat. We had lots of fun visiting with everyone in our ward (including my doctor), and then at 3:30 in the morning I went into labor, and had Stevie 2 hours later. So, this year at the Trunk or Treat I kept thinking I needed to be going into labor! But instead, we celebrated Steve's first birthday just days later!! How time flies!
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy in our family. He is such a joy. I absolutely love being his mother, and love watching Jesse be his dad. Stevie has a special bond with his daddy. It's been determined that Daddy is the favorite! Steve refuses to snuggle with anyone but Jesse, and he is ALWAYS happy to see daddy. I love it, and think it is just precious. As I reflect on the past year, I wonder how we every lived with out our sweet baby boy. We love you Steve! Happy Birthday!
Here's some pictures from Steve's big day.
We really wanted a cousin picture with everyone wearing the birthday hats, but this is all we could get!
Steve had lots of help from his cousins opening presents!
When he saw that we were giving him a whole cupcake he was ready for his high chair again! When he first touched the top, the icing stuck to his fingers and he tried to shake it off, turning the cupcake over in the process, which he then took a big chunch of. Then he was all in! Loving every taste!
2 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday sweet Steve! We love you SO much and wish we lived closer so we could see you all the time! Love, Uncle Charlie, Aunt Liz, Drex, Quin, and Libby.
I can't believe this little munchkin is already a year old. We love you, Stevie!
Post a Comment