I am seriously behind! An amazing group of us girls took a little overnight trip to Kansas City to attend Time Out For Women back at the beginning of November. It was seriously SO fun! There were 8 of us total, and we stayed in hotel suite which meant we stayed up WAY late talking and laughing! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of girlfriends here! I love having friends, and I love making memories with them!
We drove up Friday afternoon and went to dinner and then the Friday evening conference. Then we spent the night chatting it up, getting pretty much no sleep, and made it back the next morning for a spiritually uplifting day. I needed this weekend, and it was so great to get a little spiritual boost! After the conference was over, we did a little shopping, ate dinner (where we ended up staying forever and talking!) and headed home. It was short, but wonderful!
We may as well be sisters…love this girl!
Jericho Road performed Saturday…they were entertaining.
The group…me, Jasmine, Anna-Lisa, Katie, Cammie, Angeline, Heather and Karyn.
1 comments:
haha Didn't know jericho road was still together! That is awesome!
Post a Comment