Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Stevie!

I still can’t believe our little Steve is 4!  Last Friday was the big day, and it was quite the day!  Cammie helped me do the cake Steve wanted…3 different superheroes.  And it turned out great!  We only had a few set backs…like the fondant not working (apparently when the recipe specifically says to use jet puff marshmallows, there’s a reason!) and Dan poking 2 holes in the finished cake! 

The whole family came over after dinner to eat cake and open presents.  Steve couldn’t wait for his birthday!  Pretty much everyday for a month he kept asking me if it was his birthday yet!  And, he kept telling me what he was getting for his birthday, not what he wanted, what he was getting!  Unfortunately, his “list” was not mommy approved, but I think the Batcave we got him was better than anything on that list!  He LOVED it! 

I’ve said it 100 times, but I love having lots of cousins here!  Especially for birthdays!  I swear they all get just as excited for each others birthdays as their own!  Steve and Dan have great cousins!

IMG_8309THE CAKE!!!  A little tilted, but just what the birthday boy wanted!

IMG_8312 Birthday boy + birthday cake = happy 4 year old!
IMG_8320 STEVE IS 4!!!
IMG_8339Mommy and birthday boy cheesin it up!

IMG_8350Daddy and birthday boy!

IMG_8356 Present time!  I love all the cousins anxiously waiting!

IMG_8357Thank you hugs!  Steve got these great “Learn to Read with Batman” books.

IMG_8361And a great new book from Tall Grandpa and Grandma!

IMG_8370 

IMG_8375Singing Happy Birthday…

IMG_8380And making a wish!

IMG_8383 Cake and cousins!!

IMG_8392 The batcave!  Everyone loved the batcave..even daddy!

Happy 4th birthday to our sweet little Stevie!  We love you SO much!  We are so glad you are in our family!

0 comments: